The below instructions are for people who have signed up via the Marquee website only. If you do not have a cancel subscription button, this is because you have either signed up for a weekly pass, or via a third party.
If you have signed up for our weekly pass, this subscription automatically ends at the conclusion of the 7 day period, and does not renew. Therefore, it can not be cancelled.
If you have signed up via a third party, Click here for instructions on how to cancel a subscription begun via in-app purchase or PayPal
A few things to note:
- If you're cancelling because of technical issues, the odds are your issue can be easily troubleshot. Our support desk will take all of your frustrations away.
- If you cancel during a free trial, your free trial will immediately end. There is a strict limit of one free trial per user.
- We can not process any account changes for subscriptions made via in-app purchase. This includes subscriptions purchased via App Store, Google Play and Paypal
To cancel a subscription begun on our website:
- Login to the Marquee TV website on your desktop computer. You must be on a desktop browser to cancel.
- Go to your account by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of the Marquee TV website and selecting "Account Settings"
After selecting account, select the Cancel Subscription button.
I want cancel this
Please sign in to leave a comment.