The below instructions are for people who have signed up via the Marquee website only. If you do not have a cancel subscription button, this is because you have either signed up for a weekly pass, or via a third party.
If you have signed up for our weekly pass, this subscription automatically ends at the conclusion of the 7 day period, and does not renew. Therefore, it can not be cancelled.
If you have signed up via a third party, Click here for instructions on how to cancel a subscription begun via in-app purchase or PayPal
A few things to note:
- If you're cancelling because of technical issues, the odds are your issue can be easily troubleshot. Our support desk will take all of your frustrations away.
- If you cancel during a free trial, your free trial will immediately end. There is a strict limit of one free trial per user.
- We can not process any account changes for subscriptions made via in-app purchase. This includes subscriptions purchased via App Store, Google Play and Paypal
To cancel a subscription begun on our website:
- Login to the Marquee TV website on your desktop computer. You must be on a desktop browser to cancel.
- Go to your account by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of the Marquee TV website and selecting "Account"
After selecting account, select "Cancel Subscription".
And click the button that reads "Cancel Your Subscription".