Amazon Fire TV users can subscribe to Marquee TV via the https://marquee.tv website or via in-app purchase. Note that special offers will not apply for in-app purchase
1. To find the Marquee TV app from your Fire TV device (Stick, Cube, TV)
1. On the FireTV home page, go to the top menu, scroll left and select the search function (🔍)
2. Search for Marquee (Marq will typically be enough)
3. Select Marquee TV. The app thumbnail is purple with a white “M”
You can also download the Marquee TV app from Amazon at:
https://www.amazon.com/Marquee-Arts-TV/dp/B07WX7HWSC This will download the app to your linked Amazon Fire TV device.
2. To Login or Connect via Activation Code
Once you’ve downloaded to app to your Fire Stick, go to “My Marquee” on the top menu. You can bring up the menu by pressing the three-lined menu button on your remote, shown below:
That should take you to a screen prompting you to Log In and Activate device.
You can either login with your email and password, or generate an activation code that you can enter on our website at marquee.tv/activate.
After successfully entering the code, your app will activate in under 10 seconds.
Please sign in to leave a comment.